Sponsors are essential to the success of the event, and your support makes sure all the race entry fees go to charity.
Current opportunities include:
- Donations towards the many and varied running costs involved in putting on such an event. The more money raised to cover these expenses equals more money going to St. Michael’s Hospice!
- Gantry race banners x 2
- Team awards – trophies and medals for the first three men’s and women’s teams.
- Cash prizes/trophies for the first two men and women ….. these can be split between sponsors.
- Provision of water, cups, cereal bars etc. at the finish – this would be an ideal opportunity for a supermarket sponsor
- Coffee/food vouchers for the volunteers giving up their time on race morning.
Sponsors will be listed on the race website and be mentioned in the regular features appearing in the local press. You are also very welcome to hand out sponsored prizes, trophies etc in person if you so wish.
Please contact race organiser Nick Brown if you are interested in becoming a sponsor:
Tel: 07918 907265
Race website: http://www.hastingsfivemilerace.uk/